Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Confidence!

   Some of us have great ideals, and some of have great ambitions to pursue our goals and dreams. But some of us is lacking confidence to do anything.

   Thinking to ourselves this ideal isn't going to work, and they're others saying I wonder what people going to say about me if I do this. That was the thoughts was going through my mind when I started my journey to publish my first book. Who cares what people say about you and your work, you not doing it to please everybody anyway. You doing it please our Lord and Savior. If you are still lacking in confidence just think about Moses and what he did to the Red Sea with a stick. Or think about what David did with a rock to take down a giant. The two have one thing in common God. They have confidence because they knew that God was with them and he wouldn't let them fail. So keep that in mind that the most high got your back with everything you do in confidence of Lord can be achieved. So stay blessed brothers and sisters and always roll with faith.

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect post and an inspiration to writers. Thank you for the words of reminder and of encouragement. I needed to hear them.

    ReplyDelete