Monday, March 25, 2013

What's your favorite movie?

Lately it seems to me that everybody is remaking old movies. Some of these remakes are good and some of them are terrible. But nobody is really remaking anything good about stories from the Bible. Except the history Channel, I talked to a lot of people about the Bible and the only thing they could say it is too boring to read and sometimes it put them to sleep. But what the history Channel did they remade the Bible into a miniseries. And what I can tell you I enjoyed watching it in live action. For those looking for a better understanding of the Bible and want to be charged up in the Holy Spirit. I highly recommended the Bible on history Channel on Sundays in March. Stay blessed my brothers and sisters and always roll with faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment