Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Who is your favorite superhero?

Whether it's a fictional or a non-fictional superhero, everyone at least has one. Me being a Christian mine happens to be Jesus because he is our Lord and Savior. He died for me and you to have eternal life in the kingdom of God. Because of Jesus he inspired me to create my own superhero under Christ.

That being said, to me Jesus is a non-fictional character. Now, it can be a fictional character like Superman or Batman; my second favorite fictional superhero is Iron man. I like him because he's not conventional he is a industrialist, ingenious engineer and often sarcastic. Iron man has a suit of armor like the armor of God in Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." But ultimately Jesus is my number 1 hero.

Tell me who's your favorite superhero!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this article, Jesus is my ultimate superhero. As far as comic book heroes I like Batman a lot.

    ReplyDelete