Friday, May 24, 2013

Keltrius and the armor of God is now free for download today!

    This is another public announcement for book lovers of all kinds.  My first book "Keltrius and the Armor of God" the revised version is available now for free on Amazon Kindle and Kindle apps for download. I wanted to share my vision of the Armor of God by creating a new superhero that uses the armor to fight demons in our world. The origin of Keltrius' story is only the beginning as he grows from young boy to man. The young hero will have challenges through out this three-part series that will lead up to the rapture and Armageddon. This well-balanced story deals with issues such as abandonment, teen pregnancy, bullying and physical abuse within a family. During his journey the young superhero will receive help from a undercover Angel. He will help young Keltrius develop his spiritual armor and become God's Champion for the people. 
    So check it out on Amazon.com and download your copy today and read it.  And be the first to give me any feedback on your thoughts of my new concept, superhero.  Download it on your Kindle!  And please I'm bagging leave me some reviews on Amazon. You're the readers that really matter. So spread the word to your friends and anybody else you think may be is interested in learning about the Armor of God or just want to read another good Christian book with a superhero twist to it.  It's free for five days so you don't have nothing to lose. I'm just a first-time author trying to spread positive works for God's kingdom. This book is just the beginning, and I have five more book ready to be published. So I appreciate any support you guys can give me.  So check it out and give me any feedback and suggestions what you want to read for the next installment.
           Stay blessed brothers and sisters and remember, always roll with faith!  
                             Because failure is not an option for you
Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment